logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck
I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 10:45 AM by MrBobbyB.)
Post *walks into SE HQ looking to talk to one of the GC reps about trading cards*

Me: Hello, I would like some help trading my cards.

SE:Well that’s fantastic. A really smart decision, Bobby. We can put those cards into the trading market on any of the many forums, so that you can trade up for better cards and reinvest the earnings so you can get even better cards. AAANNNNNDDDDDD you’re banned.

Me: Wuuutt??

SE: You’re banned. You’re permanently banned.

Me: What do you mean? I still have my account. I was just on it.

SE: Nope, you’re banned. We did an investigation on your account and found that you had one too many illegitimate cards, so we banned you.

Me: What do you mean? How was I supposed to know that my cards are illegitimate? What am I supposed to do to get my account back?

SE: I’m sorry, sir, but this line is only for people that have an account on GC.

Me: But you just banned me.

SE: So you do not have an account with us?

Me: I do, but you just banned me.

SE: Then, please stand aside for people that actually have an account with us.

Lol I haven’t been banned yet. With the “competent” monkeys working at SE made me think of the episode of South Park where Stan's dad makes him put his money into the bank and it gets lost xD

Signature
Are you sexy? No, you're not. Bobby is sexy. Sexy Bobby, that is. How can you be as sexy as him? Simple: You CAN'T. However, you can read about the sexiest man alive in his about me... Sexy Bobby
Ode to Manticore

[Image: hQBkS]
ign:MrBobbyB
kik:Mr.BobbyB
Find all posts by this user
RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Post LOL dat logic. :3

Signature
Ingame Status: Retired
RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Post Southpark still rocks !!

Mr.Marsh: Stan, you didn´t accept me on Facebook!
Stan: No!
Mr.Marsh: So, we are no friends anymore?

hahaha just like real life

RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Post LOL I love this episode XD

Signature
IGN= Cxxse
Total 5* Caught= 2 -Newest as of 11/24/12
Chaotic Pheonix, Int Ifrit, Brave Valk
Wishlist:
Dominion
RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Post I had to check it out haha

Here is a youtube clip of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmFo-LKHGY0

Signature
RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Post Big Grin soooooo good !

RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 01:03 PM
(12-07-2012 10:20 AM)The Rock Wrote:  Southpark still rocks !!

Mr.Marsh: Stan, you didn´t accept me on Facebook!
Stan: No!
Mr.Marsh: So, we are no friends anymore?

hahaha just like real life

Pssshhhhh >.> Facebook is lame anyways.
I don't talk to anybody on there xD
And everybody I text for the most part I don't even have added.

Signature
Are you sexy? No, you're not. Bobby is sexy. Sexy Bobby, that is. How can you be as sexy as him? Simple: You CAN'T. However, you can read about the sexiest man alive in his about me... Sexy Bobby
Ode to Manticore

RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Post hahahaha owned! applause to SE monkeys =D

Signature
IGN: Jcccc

new phone new acc =D

(4 c's)
RE: I Was Told I Need Trade My 5* So I Could Get A Better Deck 12-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Post upppp

Signature
Ode to Manticore

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)