logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 2.83 Average
Guardian Cross Guide 2.0
Guardian Cross Guide 2.0 03-22-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2013 04:32 AM by Th3avatar.)
Post Welcome to my 5 Star Guide! Learn all you need to know and have all your questions answered here!

MUST READ

Many users have different opinions on skillsets. I gave the best skillset for performance, but for trade value it is best to remove +4 skills for buffs just in case the buyer wants to use the card a different way. Here is what I mean...

Sphinx Empress-QS, Att20, Wis20 is best.
Marcosias-QS, Att/Def 10, Att/Agi 10 is best.
FFV Gilgamesh-LS Att20 Agi/Att 10 is best.
Odin-Att25 Def2- Def-20 is best.
Shiva- Agi/Wis 10 WIs-20 Water4 is best.
Omega-Unsure either do Wis20 Wis-20 SD or Wis20 Att-20 SD.
Shinryu-Agi-20 Wis-20 QS is best.

DO NOT DO THIS FOR SIREN.
Siren has 4 skills that cannot be replaced this one is up to you.

Hope this helps you all!

FOREWORDS:
All Card analysis based on Ace Type, most card's optimal skill set REQUIRE Skill Stoning, and the rebirth skill + analysis after rebirth is based of Jap GC, I will immediately update if there are any differences between Int GC and Jap GC AFTER rebirth is implemented in Int GC

Int and Jap GC Rebirth Skills are the same, have no worries!

--------
Template:
Card Name: Card's Name duh!
Rebirth Skill: Skill obtained after rebirth at lv70
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: best skill set before rebirth
B. After Rebirth: best skill set after rebirth
Card Worth: Normal X/10 Rebirth X/10 - denote card's trading value in the market. These are not static points, as values can fluctuate. This ranking reflects the average value you are likely to encounter in the market.
Card Usability: Normal X/10 Rebirth X/10 - denote card's combat value and versatility when used in a coliseum deck.
General Review: my personal review regarding said card
Card Types:
Good Types:
Decent Types:
Bad Types:

*All of my Card Rankings are based off of trade value, so you know whether you need top up in a trade*

-OLD BERNESIDE-

1. Card Name: Leviathan
Rebirth Skill: Revive
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Water3 Phys4 Water4
B. After Rebirth: Revive Phys4 Water4
Card Worth: Normal 1/10 Rebirth 2/10
Card Usability: Normal 1/10 Rebirth 2/10
General Review:
One of the more outdated 5*, unfortunately even after rebirth he won't get much better. His stats are low, and he won't be able to ohko most cards. Use him if you don't have a choice, otherwise let him be fodder for Almighty Leviathan which is a *bit* better.

Leviathan Types: Powerful-Fast-Chaotic (all are about equal) >the rest. Honestly, Levi is bad regardless of type, even if it is an Ace.
Good Types: Powerful-10 Fast-10 Chaotic-10
Decent Types: Brave-6 Cool-5
Bad Types: Int-1 Sexy-2

2. Card Name: Phoenix
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Wis+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Revive Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Revive Ele4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 3/10
Card Usability: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 3.5/10
General Review:
Another outdated 5*, but who doesn't like phoenix (Lol)? With the release of Her colder brother (pun intended), this card gets another strike against her value. For beginners, this card can really help, yet with her mediocre stats, perhaps you are wondering why I didn't take the rebirth skill? IMO, the elemental coverage is more necessary than a slight Wis boost. For god’s sake, don't tell me you are going to keep Pow Phoenix around in your main deck long enough to use it as Berserk Phoenix; she really is a horrid physical attacker.

Phoenix Types: Fast/Int>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
Good Types: Int-10 Fast-9
Bad Types: Powerful-1 Chaotic-1 Sexy-2

3. Card Name: Titan
Rebirth Skill: Atk+25% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Def20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Atk25 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 1/10 Rebirth 4/10
Card Usability: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
The mighty god of earth, I always love when he performs the Gaea's Wrath attack in the FF series. In GC though, he is not that good. Yes, he is quite strong physical attacker, but at best he can only take down 1 guardian before getting killed, due to his low Agi and lack of survivability. After rebirth he gets quite the boost; with the Atk+45% buff, he can kill most cards except those pesky tanks. Even against them, he can still be another bomb for the enemy to deal with. With enough Defense, enemies with LS won't kill him outright (thor, nuada). Overall, he becomes a very good card post-rebirth.

Titan Types: Chaotic>Powerful>Brave>Fast>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Chaotic-10 Powerful-9 Brave-8
Decent Types: Fast-6 Cool-5
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Int-1

4. Card Name: Valkyrie
Rebirth Skill: Wis+25%
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Phys4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Wis25 Ele4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 5/10
Card Usability: Normal 3.5/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
"Come to me dark warriors! battle await Us!" - Lenneth Valkyrie, Valkyrie Profile
Before rebirth, Valkyrie is a versatile, all around fighter with mediocre stats. Overall, she is just another outdated guardian. After rebirth, however, she is a decent magical attacker thanks to her fairly high Wis, plus the Wis25 buff. With 2 Ele4 she has a lot of elemental coverage, and with her decent Agi she can be on par with Dominion post-rebirth. She’s not the best caster out there, but certainly not the worst one either.

Valkyrie Types: Fast/Int>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
Good Types: Fast-10 Int-10
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Powerful-1 Chaotic-1

5. Card Name: Vampire Matron
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Wis+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Ele4 Ele4 Revive
B. After Rebirth: Ele4 Ele4 Revive
Card Worth: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 3/10
Card Usability: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 3/10
General Review:
Here we have yet another outdated guardian. She is quite weak, and after rebirth she remains quite weak. I look at her as a toned-down Phoenix, due to her lower Wis and much lower Agi. In the past, the all-revive team was worshipped; currently, it is losing favor to the QS/LS team. Even a revive team will need a more updated guardian than her.

Vampire Matron Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
Good Types: Int-10 Fast-8

-NEW BERNESIDE-

6. Card Name: Apsara
Rebirth Skill:Agi/Wis+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Agi20 Wis-20debuff Ele4 or Wis-20debuff Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Wis-20debuff Ele4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
Card Usability: Normal 5.5/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
One of the goddesses of butt exposed in GC, after tasting her awesomeness first-hand in the all female coli (thanks to Vesperia for lending me her), I decided that I needed to revalue her a lot. You can use her as an ATB builder in front of a slower card with her Agi20, and thanks to her decently high Wis, she can still kill most cards. Alternately, you can make her a magic nuker with Wisdebuff Ele4 Ele4 (consult gcx for your desired skill set, thanks to Strife97 for this skill set) to nuke all non Almighties other than SE, Ettin, and some other card based on your chosen element. This skillset diminishes her Agi, but it’s not a very big deal. This set makes her a great choice for master’s, but her options are more limited in elite because a lot of Almighties (based on your chosen element) can still counter her. Most of these are not implemented yet in Int GC, so you can't go wrong with her

Aspara Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic

7. Card Name: Azi Dahaka
Rebirth Skill: Def/Wis+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Agi-20debuff Wis-20debuff Ele4 or Wis-20debuff Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Agi-20debuff Wis-20debuff Ele4 or Wis/Def10 Wis-20debuff Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 7/10 Rebirth 5/10
Card Usability: Normal 4/10 Rebirth 4.5/10
General Review:
The dark demon dragon is a reversed form of Apsara - if Apsara helps to fill your ATB Gauge, Azi slows down the enemy’s ATB gauge. Unfortunately, he is both much slower than Apsara and still weaker than her in terms of Wis. After rebirth, he *can* get a little boost with Wis/Def10 buff (thanks to TheLastHex for this setup), but there are still a lot of non-limited cards he cannot nuke. He is a little better is master’s, but beware if you do take this skillset: he is still pretty slow, so quick cards (SE Morri Lamia) can land a double hit or even kill him before he acts. Why is his trade value higher when normal as opposed to his reborn value? Because he is rebirth fodder to many Almighty Cards. Too bad that Almighty JOAD didn't get Last Stand in this version..

Azi Dahaka Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
Decent Types: Brave-7 Cool-5

8. Card Name: Frankenstein
Rebirth Skill:Def+25% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: ANY ANY Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Ele4 Phys4 Def25
Card Worth: Normal 1/10 Rebirth 2/10
Card Usability: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 3.5/10
General Review:
The undead robot, he should be a physical tank, but he is very bad at tanking. After rebirth, he didn't get any help from that Def buff, as there are too many physical powerhouses. Next!

Chaotic>Powerful>Brave>Fast>Cool>Sexy>Intelligent

9. Card Name: Gargantua
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Phys2 Phys3 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Phys3 Phys4 Atk25
Card Worth: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 4/10 Rebirth 7/10
General Review:
A physical nuker who can tank physical quite a bit. He has so-so speed, so you might as well put him after a fast guardian. He gets a great boost after rebirth, even with his Agi being so-so, he really can nuke with physical attacks. If the enemy is a mediocre physical attacker, he may survive an attack! If you are in master’s, this card is a decent option.

Gargantua Types: Chaotic>Powerful>Brave>Fast>Cool>Sexy>Intelligent
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Intelligent-1

-OLD GLAVEROW-

10. Card Name: Dominion
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Phys4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Atk/Wis10 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 7/10
General Review:
Dominion is one of the best cards in the game. It is true she maybe only able to take down one card before she herself is killed, but look at her Atk stat. With it and her buff, she is able to kill all but those pesky Almighties, making for a fantastic card to use in master’s indeed. After rebirth, she becomes more focused on physical attack thanks to her atk30 total buff. Some old cards can equal or exceed her damage after rebirth (Titan, Ifrit), but she still comes with a nice Agi to boot. Are you a master’s coli lover? Then by all means, get her! Wait a minute - is she a he or a she? Ugh! A question unanswered…

Dominion Types: Fast>Int>Chaotic>Brave>Cool>Powerful>Sexy
Good Types: Fast-10 Int-9 Chaotic-8
Decent Types: Brave-6 Cool-5 Powerful-4
Bad Types: Sexy-1

11. Card Name: Ifrit
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Fire3 Phys4 Fire4
B. After Rebirth: Atk25 Phys4 Fire4
Card Worth: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 5/10
General Review:
One of my favourite summons, yet SE is so horrible as to make him weak in this game. His lack of a relevant buff makes him really REALLY weak before rebirth; after rebirth, however, he receives a nice boost thanks to the Atk25 buff. This actually transforms him into a very decent card! With my recommended skill set, only 15 cards can withstand him, most of which are Almighties that haven't been implemented in Int GC yet. All in all, he is a master’s coli contender who even makes a decent option in Elite.

Ifrit Types: Chaotic>Powerful>Brave>Fast>Cool>Sexy>Int

12. Card Name: Juggernaut
Rebirth Skill: Quick Strike
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Phys4 Def-20debuff
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Phys4 QS
Card Worth: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 4/10
Card Usability: Normal 1/10 Rebirth 5/10
General Review:
"I'm a Fabolous Bitch!" - Dailonic, GC Forum
"Love Me or I'll Crush You! ❤" - Tmkhaled, GC Forum
My currently favourite card, she is so cute XD! She is very strong; only 5 cards, most of which are Almighties, can survive her. So - why is her score so low? For no other reason than because she is VERY slow ;(. After rebirth, though, she gets QS, and can benefit from many strategic placements, such as after fast a card, or Fast card>LS>Jugger, to ensure she gets a turn. After rebirth, she becomes a good card to be used in master’s indeed. She is still slower and weaker than Titan; perhaps she is on par with Ifrit reborn at best. Ifrit is faster by 200 points though, and those 200 points can be the difference between being double-hit by an enemy or not.

Juggernaut Types: Powerful>Chaotic>Brave>Fast>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types(LOL): Powerful-10 Chaotic-9 Brave-8
Bad Types: Int-1 Sexy-2

13. Card Name: Lightning Lord
Rebirth Skill: Wis-20 Debuff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4 or Wis20 Ele4 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4 or Wis20 Ele4 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 2/10
Card Usability: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 2.5/10
General Review:
I have one big question on my mind: "Isn't he supposed to be Ramuh?" This card is mediocre at best; it’s unfortunate his base Wis is too low to make good use of his Wis Buff/Debuff. I'd pass on this card - but if you don't have another choice, toss him in your deck and choose to make him a Physical Attacker or Magical Attacker. Still, there are way too many cards that he cannot ohko even after rebirth. Ditching 1 ele4 for his wis-20 debuff didn't help either. Use him if you don't have any other choices

Lightning Lord Types: Int>Fast>Powerful>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic
Decent Types: Powerful-7 Brave-6 Cool-5
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Chaotic-1

14. Card Name: Mephistopheles
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 5/10
Card Usability: Normal 4/10 Rebirth 6/10
General Review:
The demon that made a pact with Faust and turned him into a mad doctor, he is quite good, but that’s all he is. He won't get any better than a decent card, and he will still get killed after killing one card. Sure, throw him 2 elemental attacks and let him wreak havoc, but he’s still a weaker and much slower caster than Valkyrie. If you get a better option, put him in your collection box; if not, at least he won't betray your expectations.

Mephistopheles Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic/Powerful
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Chaotic-1 Powerful-1

-NEW GLAVEROW-

15. Card Name: Agni
Rebirth Skill: Self Destruct
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Fire4 Poison4 Water4
B. After Rebirth: Fire4 Poison4 Water4
Card Worth: Normal 5.5/10 Rebirth 4/10
Card Usability: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 7/10
General Review:
The fire god in Hindu, he is a caster of course. You might need to use a lot of skill stones to get that skillset, but believe me, its worth it! With that skillset, only 13 cards survive his casting, and 8 of those are Almighties. If you are a master’s coli lover, he is a good card to use indeed - look at GCX for your desired Ele4 combination. After rebirth he gets SD, but SD is too random for my liking, and even then, he is lacking the mp to actually make it useful. So, stick with 3 Ele4.

Agni Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic

16. Card Name: Chariot
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Agi20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Phys4 QS
Card Worth: Normal 7/10 Rebirth 9/10
Card Usability: Normal 7/10 Rebirth 10/10
General Review:
Here at last! There is no doubt that Chariot is one of the BEST cards in the game, showcasing high Agi, high Atk, and with corresponding buffs to complement both! He got a slightly lower score before rebirth because he cannot cast phys4 twice even in Ace form. After rebirth, he becomes slightly slower without the Agi buff, but he gains QS and the ability to cast +4 twice if he is an Ace Reborn or Virgin. Love him & cherish him! One of staple cards in S Rank Elite of course!

Chariot Types: Fast>Chaotic>Brave>Cool>Powerful>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Fast-10 Chaotic-9
Decent Types: Brave-6 Cool-5 Powerful-4

17. Card Name: Ettin
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis20 Fire4 Dark4/Poison4
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Fire4 Dark4/Poison4
Card Usability: Normal 7/10 Rebirth 8/10
General Review:
Another good old card here (along with chariot), with that skill set, he only leaves 1 card standing - it can be Almighty Apsara or Ettin based on your choice of Dark4 or Poison4. I prefer using Dark4, as it will allow Ettin to ohko all non-bordered cards, making it a better choice for master’s. In elite, I prefer poison4, because only leaves Ettin, Almighty Apsara, and Almighty PCT standing (with both Alm being outdated already). With his high Wis and reasonably high HP, he CAN tank another magic attack thrown at him! But he'll need to sacrifice ele coverage if you wish him to be tankier - so rather than slightly tankier, I prefer an ele nuker. He is sluggish, and best placed in between fast cards. This makes his deck versatility take another hit. Overall, a great card indeed. There are still better cards, but hey, this is one of those cards you should cherish!

Ettin Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic/Powerful
Good Types: Int-10 Fast-7
Bad Types: Chaotic-1 Powerful-1 Sexy-2

18. Card Name: Sucellus
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Phys4 Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Phys4 Ele4 Atk/Wis10
Card Worth: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 3/10
General Review:
A pretty decent card, much like Agni he will require a few skill stones to be optimal. With this skillset, only 13 cards are left breathing. After rebirth, he gets better then Agni thanks to Wis/Atk buff. A good option for master’s coli, but gets overshadowed in elite coli or higher rank master’s. I devalue him a lot because almost no one is looking for him in trade anymore, and his combat capability is hampered by his slow nature. This is remedied a bit by the stat boost he gets after rebirth, but still, there are a much better options out there.

Sucellus Types:Fast>Intelligent>Chaotic>Brave/Powerful>Cool>Sexy
Good Types: Fast-10
Decent Types: Intelligent-8 Chaotic-7 Brave-6 Powerful-6 Cool-5
Bad Types: Poor Sexy lol-1

-OLD SNOWFIELD-

19. Card Name: Atlas
Rebirth Skill: Last Stand
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk10 Atk20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Phys4 LS
Card Worth: Normal 8.5/10 Rebirth 9/10
Card Usability: Normal 8/10 Rebirth 10/10
General Review:
The exiled god who is tormented to hold the balance of Heaven and Earth in Greek Mythologies, and he holds dear to his name! He is one of the best cards out there, with high Atk and decent Agi, you gotta love him. Somehow, he GETS BETTER after rebirth simply because he will get LS. Think of him as a slightly toned down copy of Nuada after rebirth, and yes for some weird reason, his trade value in the market is slightly(very slightly) lower then Chariot.

Atlas Types: Chaotic>Fast>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Intelligent
Good Types: Chaotic-10 Fast-8
Decent Types: Powerful-6 Brave-7 Cool-5

20. Card Name: Fujin
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis-20debuff Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Wis-20debuff Ele4 Revive or Agi20 Ele4 Revive
Card Worth: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 6/10
Card Usability: Normal 4/10 Rebirth 4/10
General Review:
How should I say this? Fujin is not a very good card. His Agi is only decently high, and his Wis plain sucks, he is only good as an ATB filler. After rebirth he gets slightly better with revive, but either his role as ATB filler or his ability to kill will be greatly compromised to gain it. You should use him with those skill sets, because even with his Wis debuff and 2 ele4, there are still a lot of cards that he is unable to be ohko. Only a low-tier decent card at best, but did you see the trade value for him? Yes, he is one of those cards that is in-demand just because he is newer.

Fujin Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic

21. Card Name: Raijin
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 6/10
Card Usability: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 7.5/10
General Review:
Ugh! Raijin is a good card actually, except for the fact that he has a low Wis, and he doesn't have an Atk buff! SE sure loves to wreck a card's skill set! Compared to his wind god brother, though, he is much more usable. After rebirth he gets revive. If you choose to keep revive, it will compromise his killing ability, hence why I am against doing so. He can kill more consistently with this skillset, rather then relying on revive -just- to kill one enemy.

Raijin Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic

22. Card Name: Shiva
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis-20 Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Agi/Wis10 Ele4 Ele4
Card Usability: Normal 7/10 Rebirth 7.5/10
General Review:
"Karma is a Bitch" - Square Enix, Guardian Cross
Ah! My favourite summon ever! And, finally SE didn't disappoint me, as they even made her a decent guardian - high Wis and decent Agi to boot! Before rebirth she lacks a Wis buff, but she gains an Agi/Wis buff after rebirth! Some may say: "why drop the Wis debuff?" My answer is: Wis debuff only works on one target, while Wis buff will last as long as she survives, and she can kill more cards with the wis buff. So, get her rebirth skill, and with pretty decent Agi, she can occasionally hit the enemy (when the enemy is slower). A great card to choose; plus, she has boobies.

Shiva Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic/Powerful

23. Card Name: Stymphalian Bird
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Def-20debuff Agi20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Def-20debuff Phys4 QS
Card Worth: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 7.5/10
Card Usability: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 8/10
General Review:
The mecha bird, why can mecha not do a docking in this game ;( ? She lacks offensive power as an opener, but she can do well as ATB filler after LS. After rebirth she gets Quick Strike, opening up a strategic use for her: you can put her after LS to finish off a critical enemy, and hope the next enemy is weak in physical def, allowing her to kill them as well.

S Bird Types: Fast>Chaotic>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Intelligent
If not reborn then Sexy is a good type so he can double cast.
Good Types: Fast-10 Chaotic-7
Decent Types: Brave-6 Powerful-5 Cool-5
Bad Types: Int-1 Sexy-2 (Depends on if reborn or not)

-NEW SNOWFIELD-

24. Card Name: Morrighan
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: QS Atk20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: QS Atk20 Phys4 or LS Atk20 Phys4 or QS LS Phys4 or QS LS Atk 20.
Card Worth: Normal 10/10 Rebirth 10/10
Card Usability: Normal 10/10 Rebirth 10/10
General Review:
The goddess of death and the tyrant queen in King Arthur's Myth XD, she isn't very hot like other sexy cards’ artwork, but let's talk more about her combat capability. She is another QSer for your team, with really high Atk + Atk buff, and high Agi. What more could you ask for? Well, after rebirth she gets freaking LAST STAND, which made me confused on her best skill set. You can keep her original skill set, if you need a LSer you can swap her QS, or you CAN put both LS and QS in her skill set with Phys4. I really need to get another Ace Morrigan and a bad type Morrigan to test this out -any advice is really helpful-, but yes, another staple card in your deck.

Morrighan Types: Fast>Chaotic>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Chaotic-8 Fast-10
Decent Types: Brave-6 Powerful-5 Cool-5

25. Card Name: Hoarfrost Phoenix
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Wis+10%
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Revive QS Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Revive QS Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 7/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
The Colder bro of Phoenix, I don’t get why SE didn’t keep the name of Blizzard and changed it to Hoarfrost o.O. His trading value currently is very high, being a new card, but in reality, he is pretty weak, and needs revive to activate to make use of his potential, which is luck (mine almost never activates, enemy always activates, why is that!?) All in all, I prefer other cards in my deck simply because he is an elemental attacker with such small elemental coverage, only moderately high Wis withouth a Wis buff, and I don't like any card with revive that does not have the death skill, as their firepower usually much below standard.

H. Phoenix Types: Fast>Int>Brave>Cool>Powerful>Sexy>Chaotic
Good Types: Fast-10 Int-9
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Powerful-3 Chaotic-1

26. Card Name: Crocell
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4 or SD Death3 Wis20
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4 or SD Death3Wis/Agi10
Card Worth: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
Here’s a beefed-up Mic, plus, she is cute and definitely not a bone. I take back my comment on another thread where I said she is bad; after reanalyzing her, she is quite good. You can choose between consistent or gambler builds for her. With Wis20 Fire4 Poison4, she only leaves 9 cards standing; with SD Death3 Wis/Agi10 after reborn, she can help you fill ATB, and if you get lucky you can get double kill with her death3 and SD. She has enough MP to blow your world to Kingdom Come with SD. Yes, I rate her higher than H. Nix, just because even without the SD and death skillset she can survive with wis20 Ele4 Ele4, and you still cannot go wrong with lack of firepower with SD skillset, thanks to death3.

Crocell Types: Int>Fast>Sexy>Cool>Brave/Powerful/Chaotic
Decent Types: Sexy-7 Cool5-
Bad Types: Brave-1 Powerful-1 Chaotic-1

27. Card Name: Thor
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Def+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Last Stand Phys4 Atk20
B. After Rebirth: Last Stand Phys4 Atk20
Card Worth: Normal 9.5/10 Rebirth 10/10
General Review:
Yes! The god of thunder! But why doesn’t he look like that in Avenger movies o.O? (lol'd) He is a beefed up Nuada indeed; slightly less Atk (by a mere 100 point), but higher HP. You got a problem with him? NO I DON'T! Staple card, nuff said, YES PLEASE~~~

Thor Types: Chaotic>Fast>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Chaotic-10 Fast-9
Decent Types: Brave-8 Powerful-7 Cool-5

-OLD DESERT-

28. Card Name: Behemoth
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: LS Def+20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: LS Phys4 Atk/Def10
Card Worth: Normal 6.5/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 5/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
Behemoth is SLOW, I should tell you before anything else he is VERY SLOW, but thanks to LS, you can put a Fast QS after him; if Behemoth gets double hit, your Fast QSers will double hit the enemy. Still, his Atk is low because he doesn’t have any Atk buff, and his sluggishness won't help him either. He gets a great boost after rebirth, though, gaining the Atk/Def buff. This adds to his pretty nice defense and will really help his Atk. His Agi will get bonus from his level ups quite a bit, effectively turning him a tank monster. Rebirth him if you want to get another LSer in your team.

Behemoth Types: Chaotic>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Fast>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Chaotic-10 Brave-8
Decent Types: Powerful-6 Cool-5 Fast-4

29. Card Name: Mictlantehcuhtli
Rebirth Skill: Def/Wis10%Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Ele4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 2.5/10 Rebirth 4/10
General Review:
Our reknowned self-destructer, the first one ever, yet so fragile that I'd choose not to take SD. Why? SD success rate sucks! On the other hand, he does have a nice amount of Wis, plus a Wis buff - add another Ele4 to his skillset and you’ve got a decent caster. Yes, he steep as only a decent caster, still good though. With that skillset, he is yet another kill-then-get-killed guardian, with almost no potential to kill more. His rebirth skill is useless. (And no, that Card Worth is not an error - there was a big FB giveaway for Ace Mict and his value dropped like hell - next!)

Mict Types: Int>Fast>Sexy>Cool>Brave>Powerful/Chaotic
Decent Types: Sexy-7 Cool-5
Bad Types: Brave-2 Powerful-1 Chaotic-1

30. Card Name: Serenade Banshee
Rebirth Skill: Def/Agi+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis20 Fire4 Dark4
B. After Rebirth: Wis20 Fire4 Dark4 or Wis20 Death4 Def/Agi10
Card Worth: Normal 8/10 Rebirth 8/10
Card Usability: Normal 8/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Review:
BANSHEEEE~~~~~~~~ here it is! Our goth loli; so cute, and yet, so sad and deadly. With the above skillset only Almighty Apsara is left standing. Too bad she didn't get revive. Oh, and you death skill lovers ~ ditch them. I've seen enemy Banshees fail to kill my card using death4, so it is your choice; doyou want to try your luck, or take a sure kill? Her rebirth skill won't help her much. After some discussion with Cinqueda, I finally agree to naming S.Banshee as a better choice then Ettin and Shiva. She is still more fragile then Ettin, but she has better Agi, and that is all she needs. With all the physical gung-ho out there, her Ele tanking skill won't be used much, and she will die regardless of the physical attack thrown at her. After an input from dailonic I added a gambler skill set which utilizes her rebirth skill, with 10 Agi buff her reborn Ace will get her to 4k Agi. That is a nice stat, and makes it possible for her to double hit with death4. Death4 success rate is pretty high too, so yeah you can use this build too, and she has nice killing capabilities. Exploit her Wisdom and moe-ness to the max, charming yet deadly YES PLEASE!

S Banshee Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic/Powerful

31. Card Name: Nuada
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: LS Atk20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: LS Atk20 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 8.5/10 Rebirth 9.5/10
General Review:
Ugh, I love this card’s artwork, and I really want a Gentlemen Nuada as Valentine/Whiteday Coliseum arrrghhhh! This is one if the best cards out there - high Atk with an extra buff, Last Stand, Phys4, who wouldn't love him? His rebirth skill is useless, but his original skills are enough already; a staple card indeed.

Nuada Types: Chaotic>Fast>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Decent Types: Brave-8 Powerful-7 Cool-5

32. Card Name: Sphinx Empress
Rebirth Skill: Wis+20 Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: QS Atk20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: QS Atk20 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 9.5/10 Rebirth 9.5/10
General Review:
WAIT! In her artwork, is her boob not covered by anything? WAY TO GO SE! Well, there’s not a lot that needs to be said about her. She has QS, high Atk, and high Wis - but for non-reborn, she should be a physical attacker. There is a lot of debate regarding her skillset after reborn; some say that with Wis20 she is better, but I say she is better with Phys4. This is because if you want an optimal caster, you need to drop her QS and set Wis20 Ele4 Ele4. Losing her QS means she cannot do a LS QS combo, and if you want a card with a Wis20 Ele4 Ele4 set, you already have Ettin and S.Banshee. Why not use QS Wis20 Ele4? It’s simple, her elemental coverage is so small. I already consulted GCX a lot of times to check her optimal skill set, and I reached a conclusion: she is better as a physical attacker than an elemental attacker, and she is furry and fluffy! YES PLEASE!

Sphinx Empress: Fast>Chaotic>Int>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy
Good Types: Fast-10 Chaotic-9 Int-8
Decent Types: Brave-6 Powerful-6 Cool-5

-NEW DESERT-

33. Card Name: Anubis
Rebirth Skill: Att +10% & Wis +10%
Optimal Skillset:
A. Before Rebirth: Att20, Att25, Phys3 (If Ace or Sexy use Phys +4)
B. After Rebirth: Att20, Att25, Phys4
Card Worth: Normal:9/10 Rebirth 9.5/10
Card Usability: Normal: 8.5/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Review:
Bow Before the Great Anubis!!! Anubis is a tanking monster with an insane amount of HP! With the Att +45% buff, he packs a pretty mean punch. If he has an insane amount of HP and Attack, why is he not a 10/10 on usability? Because he lacks a special skill, such as Last Stand or QS. For this reason, Thor, Nuada, and Atlas all beat him out. Still, if you have one, do not feel bad! This killing machine will wipe out all that stands in its way!

Anubis Types: Chaotic>Brave>Fast>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Chaotic-10 Brave-9 Fast-8
Decent Types: Powerful-7 Cool-5

34. Card Name: Marchosias
Rebirth Skill: Att +10% & Def +10%
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Att/Agi +10% QS Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Att/Agi +10% QS Phys4 or Att/Def +10% QS Phys4
Card Usability: Normal: 10/10 Rebirth 10/10
General Review:
I present to you Marchosias, the best non-bordered 5 star yet! He is the best of the New Desert 5's. His QS is incredibly strong, and his very tiny weakness in defense is fixed when he is reborn and gets Def +10%. He is insanely fast, and has exceptional stats in all categories besides Wisdom and Defense, which are both still pretty nice. Once reborn, defense is no longer a problem! The only card that can be compared to him is Morrighan, but even she falls short to his holiness.

Marchosias Types: Fast>Chaotic>Powerful>Cool>Brave>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Fast-10 Chaotic-8
Decent Types: Powerful-6 Cool-5
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Int-1 Brave-3

35. Card Name: Kali
Rebirth Skill: Phys +4
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth (Physical Build) Def-20 Wis-20 Phys4
A. Before Rebirth (Elemental Build) Wis-20 Dark +4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth (Physical Build) Def-20 Wis-20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth (Elemental Build) Wis-20 Dark +4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal: 9/10 Rebirth 9/10
Card Usability: Normal: 7/10 Rebirth 7/10
General Review:
She is basically Shiva's sister. Shiva does SLIGHTLY more damage, but Kali is more stacked in HP, Attack, Defense, and Agility, and has all around better stats. Kali can also be used as either a Physical Attacker or an Elemental Attacker, meaning the good news is she really doesn't have any bad types besides Sexy. She has nice stats, but no special abilities, so I can't give her a high usability rank.

Kali Types: Int>Fast>Chaotic>Powerful/Brave>Cool>Sexy
Good Types: Int-10 Fast-9 Chaotic-8
Decent Types: Powerful-6 Brave-6 Cool-5

36. Card Name: Pandora
Rebirth Skill: Death +4
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: SD Wis-20 Light4
B. After Rebirth: SD Wis-20 Death +4 (For trade value reasons once you take off death +4 it cant be added back like others can)
Card Worth: Normal 8.5/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Notes:
Pandora is SE's favorite troll card. She is the ultimate gambling card - you never know what to expect from her. Will her Self Destruct activate? Will her Death +4 activate? We don't know! Her stats are ok, but worse than all of the other new cards, and I personally wouldn't recommend using her unless you are a gambler. If everything goes right she's a 10/10, but honestly, that’s very rare, and not worth the gamble for high-rankers.

Pandora Types: Int>Fast>Sexy>Cool>Chaotic/Powerful>Brave
Decent Types: Sexy-7 Cool-5
Bad Types: Chaotic-2 Powerful-2 Brave-1

-FFIV+FFV PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN-

37. Card Name: Barbariccia
Rebirth Skill: Agi+25% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: QS Wis20 Wind4
B. After Rebirth: QS Wis20 Wind4
Card Worth: Normal 9/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Review:
Look at those BOWBBWIIIEEEES! She is indeed the queen of sexy bitches in GC (she is not that sexy in FFIV lol). Yes, she is my preferable opener is Master’s Coliseum. With the above skillset, she is only countered by Ettin in Master’s Coli. Her place got taken by Lamia in Elite though. Ugh, I can't get enough of her boobies.

Barb Types: Fast>Int>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic
Good Types: Int-9 Fast-10

38. Card Name: Cagnazzo
Rebirth Skill: Wis+25 Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Last Stand Phys4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Last Stand Wis25 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 8/10 Rebirth 9/10
Card Usability: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 8/10
General Review:
To be honest, Cagnazzo suffers from the same dilemma as Behemoth; he gets a good Last Stand, but is lacking on the offensive. After rebirth he gets Wis25. Maybe some enemies will remain alive after Ele attack due to his poor elemental coverage, but with LS Cagnazzo may kill the enemy. This makes him a beefed up Gilgamesh.

Cagnazzo Types: Chaotic>Fast>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
After Reborn: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Powerful>Sexy>Chaotic
Decent Types: Brave-7 Powerful-6 Cool-5
AFTER REBIRTH
Decent Types: Brave-7 Cool-5 Powerful-6(Helps with LS so not terrible)

39. Card Name: Rubicante
Rebirth Skill: Atk25
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Wis20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Atk25 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 9/10 Rebirth 9.5/10
Card Usability: Normal 9/10 Rebirth 10/10
General Review:
I present you the leader of the Elemental Archfiends, and he lives up to his title indeed. He can be an elemental tank and he can ward off mediocre physical attackers, yet his offense with phys4 is overwhelming. He even gets better after rebirth with an Atk45 buff! So, here he is the one and only Rubicante. I still prefer Barba over him because Barba is a good opener, can kill him with Poison4, and Barba has Boob lol.

Rubicante Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
After Rebirth: Chaotic>Fast>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
AFTER REBIRTH

40. Card Name: Scarmiglione
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Death3 Phys4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Revive Phys4 Ele4 or Revive Phys4 Death3 or Revive, Wis+20, Death+3. Depends on your preference here.
Card Usability: Normal 6/10 Rebirth 8/10
General Review:
The master of death in the quartet, I dump his Wis20 because his Wis is just around his Atk without buff. Therefore, I choose to slap a Phys4 onto him and another Ele4. With this build, only 23 cards are left standing, and that's where death3 kicks in. After rebirth, he gets the awesome Revive. If you want him to kill a bit more consistently, go with the no death build, but if you are feeling lucky go with death build. If death3 and revive keep activating successfully, you effectively get 2 kills with him.

Scarm Types: Chaotic>Fast>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Bad Types: Sexy, Int

41. Card Name: Odin
Rebirth Skill: Def-20
Optimal Skillset:
A. Before Rebirth: Att25 Def20 PHYS4
B. After Rebirth: Att25 Def20 PHYS4 (If Ace or Powerful)
B. After Rebirth: Att25 Def-20 PHYS4(Anything besides Ace/Powerful)
General Review:
HE IS FAST AS HELL! Fastest Non Alm in the Game! Yes, he does not have a special ability, but he is still one of the best 5 cards on the game! Oh your Marcosias has QS? Thats cute do your little damage to my Odin cuz your about to get f**cked up! Ace Odin with the correct skillset kills every card on the game! When you see him in the coli, turn off your idevice and cry.

Odin Types: Fast>Chaotic>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Fast-10 Chaotic-8

42. Card Name: Shinryu
Rebirth Skill: Agi-20%
Optimal Skillset:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis-20 QS Water +4
B. After Rebirth: Wis-20 QS Water +4
Card Usability: Normal 8.5/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Review:
I present to you Shinryu the worst for Coliseum Use of the FFV cards! Being a Limited 5 Star his value is sky high and honestly he is not worth it. He will cost you too much and your better off without him. He is still a really good card! In Fact He is a Top 10 card and he is better than Omega, but there are better QS users such as Sphinx, Morri, Marcosias. Enough hate on him here are his strong points Great Wisdom, Nice Speed, Great HP, and a STRONG QS!

Shinryu Types: Fast>Int>Brave>Cool>Powerful>Sexy>Chaotic
Good Types: Fast-10 Int-9
Decent Types: Brave-6 Cool-5 Powerful-5

43. Card Name: Omega
Rebirth Skill: Att-20%
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: SD Wis20 Light4
B. After Rebirth: SD Wis20 Light4
Card Usability: Normal: 8.5/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Review:
Omega is here! Run Save Yourselves! This is probbaly the Worst of the FFV cards (For Performance I'd still rather have him than Shinryu for Use in Deck due to his Nice SD) This card is simply amazing though! Huge HP, Huge Wisdom, and a Huge amount of MP for SD! He has a nice chance to survive a hit! I mean he's all around great! So why is he not the best you ask? There are simply cards greater than him. Its astonishing isnt it? He also lacks QS or LS which stinks.

Omega Types: Intelligent>Brave>Cool>Fast>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
Good Types: Intelligent-10 Brave-7
Decent Types: Cool-5
Bad Types: Fast-3 Sexy-2 Powerful-1 Chaotic-1

44. Card Name: Siren
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Wis10
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Revive Wis20 Death4
B. After Rebirth: Revive Wis/Agi 10 Death4 or Revive Wis20 Death4
General Review:
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the best of the FFV Guardians and the best Revive Guardian this game has Seen Siren! She is a MUST HAVE card especially for Elite coli. If you want S rank you better start searching for Ace Siren! She is a Banshee Serenade, with improved stats and Revive! When Wise she has around 5000 wisdom after buff when Ace around 4800! Her Death+4 almost always works! She will use Revive more than her death will fail lets put it that way. She has Solid Agility, HP, and Defense nothing too special but doesnt matter. Will always kill a card possibly 2 if Revive activates!

Siren Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Chaotic/Powerful

45. Card Name: FFV Gilgamesh
Rebirth Skill: Agi/Att 10%
Optimal Skillset:
A. Before Rebirth: Att20 LS Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Att20 LS Phys4
General Review:
FFV Gilgamesh is the best Last Stand Guardian in the game currently. He is insanely fast! Much faster than all Previous LS Guardians and has an incredibly strong attack that wipes out everything in his path. Due to him being limited and so overpowered he is by far the most expensive non bordered card in the game. This Gilgamesh is far better than the previous one, and stacked in all categories!

Gilgamesh Types: Fast>Chaotic>Brave>Powerful>Cool>Sexy>Int
Good Types: Fast-10 Chaotic-9 Brave-7
Decent Types: Powerful-6 Cool-5

-LIMITED TIME 5*-

45. Card Name: Bahamut
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Wis20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Atk/Wis10 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 7.5/10 Rebirth 8/10
General Review:
Ah the all-father of eidolons, king of the wyrms, his trading value got hit by how common he is, but if you happen to get an Ace Bahamut, make sure to hold onto that. His rebirth skill is overwhelming, and with Phys4 he can smack your enemy hard!

Bahamut Types: Fast>Int>Chaotic>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful
Good Types: Fast, Int, Chaotic
Decent Types: Brave, Cool
Bad Types: Powerful, Sexy

46. Card Name: Gilgamesh
Rebirth Skill: Agi+25% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: LS Wis20 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: LS Wis20 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 5.5/10 Rebirth 7/10
Card Usability: Normal 8/10 Rebirth 8.5/10
General Review:
I still cannot accept it! Gilgamesh should be fighting using sword! Where are the Excalibur, Excalipoor, Ragnarok, and Ultima Blade!? wheeeeereeee~~~~, huff huff.. As a limited Giant card, he took a hit on his trading value, but you won't regret putting him in your team (same as Bahamut). All in all, if you are patient and keep hunting in Glaverow, you will encounter him sooner or later. His rebirth skill won't help him, though, unlike Bahamut.

Gilgamesh Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
Good Types: Int, Fast
Decent Types: Brave, Cool
Bad Types: Sexy, Chaotic, Powerful

47. Card Name: Golbez
Optimal Skill Set:
B. After Rebirth: LS Wis20 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 8/10 Rebirth 9.5/10
Card Usability: Normal 7.5/10 Rebirth 9/10
General Review:
The mastermind and primary antagonist for most of FFIV, *Spoiler* Later it revealed that he is Cecil's Brother, a Lunarean, and repented his sin in FFIV -The After Year- *Spoiler end*. He is a physical tank, and he is the one of 3 cards (the other 2 being Almighties) that can survive those pesky Thors, Atlases, Nuadas, Phys Sphinx Empresses, Morrighans, and Chariots. In the new trend of physical attackers and the QS LS combo, Golbez, together with his Alm, can wreak havoc on an enemy party. It’s too bad that he is VERY SLUGGISH; if you put both Golbezes in your party, be prepared to take a toll in your ATB accumulation. Because of that, I don't have a choice but to devalue him.

Golbez Types: Int>Brave>Fast>Chaotic>Cool>Sexy>Powerful
Good Types: Int, Brave
Decent Types: Fast, Chaotic, Cool
Bad Types: Sexy, Powerful

-INVITATIONAL BONUS CAMPAIGN-

48. Card Name: Lord of Inferno
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Wis10 Wis20 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Atk/Def 10 Phys4 Ele4
Card Usability: Normal 4/10 Rebirth 6.5/10
General Review:
Well, he is a freebie card from the invitation bonus campaign, so don't expect anything too awesome from him. After the limited time hunt and the subsequent availability of ACE type he is better though. He is just a decent guardian before rebirth, and a just slightly better guardian after rebirth who shifts to a physical attacker. Why is his trading value so high? He is sought out by collectors, and his Ace type is very rare. Except to encounter some dupes of his Ace, so be carefull!

Loi Types: Int>Fast>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful/Chaotic
After Rebirth: Chaotic>Fast>Int>Brave>Cool>Sexy>Powerful
AFTER REBIRTH
Good Types: Chaotic-10 Fast-8 Int-7
Bad Types: Sexy-2 Powerful-1

49. Card Name: Iron Maiden (Cool Type)
Rebirth Skill: Atk/Agi+10% Buff
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Atk20 Agi20 Phys4
B. After Rebirth: Atk20 Atk/Agi10 Phys4
Card Worth: Normal 4/10 Rebirth 5/10
Card Usability: Normal 5.5/10 Rebirth 7/10
General Review:
This is the only card that I accept as a real Virgin, yet ironically, there are no sexy or virgin versions of her available (LOL'D). As a freebie, she is quite a decent physical attacker, and she gets even better after rebirth. That is, of course, if you manage to get an extra one from trading. Ugh, why does this good card not get an ACE type ;(

50. Card Name: Requiem Banshee (Cool Type)
Rebirth Skill: Darkness+4
Optimal Skill Set:
A. Before Rebirth: Revive Ele4 Ele4
B. After Rebirth: Revive Ele4 Ele4
Card Worth: Normal 3/10 Rebirth 3.5/10
Card Usability: Normal 2/10 Rebirth 3/10
General Review:
BANSHEEEEEE~~~~ yeah I need to stop doing that. Unlike her big sister S.Banshee, and other Invitational bonus cards, she is just a mediocre card. Her Wis is very low, and she depends heavily on revive activating to kill a card. Keep Iron Maiden instead and put this card in your Banshee lovelies collection.

Well that's it I hope that my guide can help you guys!

Thanks to:
Betatester - for his amazing site http://www.guardiancrossx.com/en/card.asp?code=313808
Windyfox - for his amazing guide http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-ON...-Snowfield
Haruno - for his Rebirth Guide http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-A-...PST--65545
Airutra - pointing out my mistake on Bahamut rebirth skill and giving information on Cagnazzo, Scarmiglione, Rubicante, Gilgamesh rebirth skill, thanks!
Tmkhaled - For the Template of this and his hard work on the guide, even tho most of it has been replaced, I appreciate your work even tho your gone!
BeardedGuy- Thank you for your hard work on grammar checking the guide and making it easier for people to read! Appreciate your help very much
Mod Team - Even if you guys can be dicks sometimes, I thank you for all that you've doen and enforcing the rules in these forums and making these forums great so I can even have a place to post this in the first place.

Most important thank you to the great members of this forum for all your help and hard work to make this guide better and help players determine values.

Added Thank you to the Mods, BeardedGuy, and Tmk. Bearded Guy edited the thread for grammar issues and other things. Hope you all enjoy! The mods can sticky this again if they want too.

Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)