logo
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
A quick guide for The Hall of Trials(With Updates on Info and Patterns)
A quick guide for The Hall of Trials(With Updates on Info and Patterns) 04-17-2013, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2013 12:57 AM by SimonLucifer.)
Post Hi, Simon is back! The Limited-time Dungeon --- The Hall of Trials has finally arrived! Ain't you excited? Not only you have a chance to get a limited Almighty Fortuna, it also means the new map of Ocean will be released soon!

Nightmare Mode has finally arrived!
Adventurers! Are you ready to face the ultimate challenge of the Hall of Trials?
Note: For this run the bosses will not be weakened!

Updates have been moved below! and
Thanks a lot for ppl who have helped me find alternative patterns! You all have done a great job Smile

I have already seen the link provided by xzsnorexz in the thread "Hall of Trials" in General section. A very special thanks to xzsnorexz for his kindness and willingness to help other forum members. I would just quote the link here, and hope this does not offend you, xzsnorexz. Please accept my apology in the first place!
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kikoguardian/20130216

I have also red another walkthrough which offers more possilbe patterns for different levels. I am going to post it here and you can use both the link provided by xzsnorexz and this one for reference!

Note: the walkthrough may not be 100% correct as I am not sure how many patterns there are. So you can post your pattern found for specific level if it is neither present in both walkthroughs! Your help will be much appreciated!

Okay, okay, I am a bit long-winded, right? So here comes the link!
http://o13.xxxxxxxx.jp/Justice.htm

There are some chinese traditional characters inside, but the signs on the images are quite intuitive for readers so you should not have too many problems understanding them!

A very special thanks to the dedication of the author and Facebook Guardian Cross 中文交流区!

------------------ UPDATES ON GENERAL INFO ---------------------
(thanks to all those ppl who have participated in the discussion in the thread!):
1. If you make all the correct choices following the guide, you will be able to get two Almighty Fortuna, one at the end of 3rd run, another at the end of 4th run, both after the 51st level boss battle.
2. Some ppl have questions regarding what would happen if they do not choose the right paths, maybe only once or twice. I am sorry to say that in JP version it seems to allow one wrong choice, but for Int version, we have not known the answer yet until someone really try all possible situations out.
3. It is optional to defeat the 10 Almighty Jolly Azi Dahaka, and they are not so strong as compared to 10 Maniacal Juggernaut. BUT, lol SE you are trolling us, how come the Almighty Jolly Azi Dahaka has Last Stand, huh(Although it does have LS in JP version)? Just joking Big Grin A combination of Last-standers, Quick-Strikers and Light-resistent(mecha, light, darkness) guardians would be recommended if you want to take them down.
4. The Almighty Fortuna is account-bound, non-tradable and non-giftable(is there such a word? But you should know what I mean Tongue). It can be reborn but you need to acquired both of them, as described previously.
5. You can choose to ignore those more awesome-looking chests with chains and locks on them at the Treasure Level(full of chests), as they are just stat I or II stones and you may even encounter the 10 Almighty Jolly Azi Dahaka. However, it is highly recommended to open all the ordinary-looking chests on Treasure Level, as there is a high possibility it will contain coli tickets. 5 to 10 AP for a coli ticket is quite a good deal if you want to rush a bit further in the coli. Do follow the guide if you are not sure whether you can beat the 10 Almighty Jolly Azi Dahaka or notSmile
6. Many ppl are concerning about how they can access the 4th run. I would like to say it --- which is the nightmare mode has not be released yet. It will probably be out in next week. Besides, some ppl also asked about whether they need to spend a lot on potions to finish all the 4 runs in time. According to my own experience, I have finished one run within 3 days without potions, and I did claim all the treasure chests on treasure and ordinary levels. So if you follow the guide carefully, you shall not worry about whether you can finish the event before May 1st or not(assume you can play GC daily). Alternatively you can save the potions and wait till the last few days to decide if you really need to rush.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------- UPDATE ON PATTERNS --------------------------
1.A very special thanks to Liirian for his discovery of 4th pattern for level 18:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5290]
2.I also found one alternative pattern for level 28:
[Image: 548965_10151573877041385_1475405126_n.jpg]
3.A very special thanks to dynamicity for his discovery of one alternative pattern for level 32:
[Image: cJHlj3z.jpg]
4.A very special thanks to Mephist0 for his discovery of one alternative pattern for level 21:
[Image: c492f402-8039-4ab1-8933-a760692a5c63_zps268c75d8.jpg]
5.A very special thanks to cykrix for his discovery of one alternative pattern for level 36:
[Image: halloftrialslevel36map4.jpg]
(NOTE: the bottom left grid ↑ is the chest)
6. Another alternative pattern found by me for level 42
[Image: 547516_10151575410271385_1274785781_n.jpg]
(NOTE: the rightmost grid is the 10 Almighty Jolly Azi Dahaka __________↑
7.A very special thanks to WickedLady for his discovery of one alternative pattern for level 46:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5322]
8.A very special thanks to hieu2o3 for his discovery of alternative patterns for level 38 and level 15:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5325]
(NOTE: the untouched treasure chest is the 10 Almighty Jolly Azi Dahaka(wow, hieu2o3 is quite lucky Big Grin)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5336]
9.A very special thanks to Ryvius for his discovery of alternative patterns for level 33:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5365]
10.A very special thanks to ChunS_Lee for his discovery of alternative patterns for level 34:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5369][Image: attachment.php?aid=5368]
------------------------------------------------------------------------

In addition, I am also going to quote the guide provided by mutoking in the JP section here. Tongue

I show You the right way to select in the temple!
1)first time:
10 floor --->kill the thief
20 floor --->select the normal tkt
30 floor --->kill all the enemies and don't take the gp
40 floor --->control all the vases
50 floor --->don't take the stones and take the door
51 fight the boss and take the stones (III)

2)second time
50 floor --->don't take the stones and kill all the collection of women
51 fight the boss

3)third time
50 floor --->don't take the slimes and take the door
51 fight the boss and....get ALM FORTUNA!!!

4th time - quote from witchiez in JP section
10th floor: select the maid
20th floor: select normal hunting ticket
30th floor: kill all the monsters (dark shadow)
40th floor: select all aunties
50th floor: select the statue
51 fight the boss and....get ALM FORTUNA!!!

So have fun fighting and exploring in the Hall of Trials and hope everyone can get the Almighty Fortuna Angel

Signature
IGN: SatanIII

Latest 5 Elite Coliseum Result:
45th S rank 198 Alm cool Rubi
46th S rank 101 Alm sexy Ungur
47th S rank 135 Alm pow Sucellus Big Grin
49th S rank 121 Alm cool Poseidon
50th S rank 125 Alm pow SE + jugg

SE plz be kind to your honest player who have spent 1000+ S$
Find all posts by this user
RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 01:52 AM
Post Do we have to defeat all enemies in each floor from 2nd to 4th time. Or we can just jump from lv1 to lv10, lv20...

Signature
Best coli(s)
No.1 Elite unlimited cup IX: Almighty Int Ettin
No.1 Elite unlimited cup XI: Almighty Fast Iron Maiden

My full Ace collection.
http://guardiancross-forum.com/Thread-he...s-to-trade

Time to say good bye.
See you again when GC2 releases.
RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 01:58 AM
(04-17-2013 01:52 AM)heroesvn Wrote:  Do we have to defeat all enemies in each floor from 2nd to 4th time. Or we can just jump from lv1 to lv10, lv20...

There are "?" symbols which can have enemies, key, door or chest or nothing at all.
In order to advance, you need to have the key + door.

Signature
[Image: 2wc1gch.jpg]
Yami-chan is staring at you~
RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 02:02 AM
(04-17-2013 01:52 AM)heroesvn Wrote:  Do we have to defeat all enemies in each floor from 2nd to 4th time. Or we can just jump from lv1 to lv10, lv20...

Yes, you can avoid fighting with enemies by only choosing the grids with keys and doors ( you need the key to open the door to go to next level)! However if you want to have more GP, coli and hunting tickets along the way, you can try on other grids as well!

Signature

RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Post Floor 9 boss was fujin & raijin. I am in 10th floor now. Kill the thief...lol killing him.

Signature
[Image: d34.png]
[Image: ysxx.jpg]
RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 02:47 AM
Post Hmm there is a flaw in the guide.
The update says that hard mode will be enabled on the third run... but will there also be a 4th run then?

Signature
[Image: 2wc1gch.jpg]
Yami-chan is staring at you~
RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 02:49 AM
(04-17-2013 02:47 AM)Th3avatar Wrote:  Hmm there is a flaw in the guide.
The update says that hard mode will be enabled on the third run... but will there also be a 4th run then?

I think this should be like previous event after 3rd round then SE will introduce nightmare mode.

Signature
[Image: d34.png]
[Image: ysxx.jpg]
RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 03:04 AM
(04-17-2013 02:47 AM)Th3avatar Wrote:  Hmm there is a flaw in the guide.
The hardmode is only that the boss would not get into weak state. There should be a nightmare mode after the third run, which not only there will be hardmode present, the strength of the wild guardians and bosses will also be increased( or maybe only the bosses)

Signature

RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 03:17 AM
Post actually, this time, the hard mode ran slightly differently in the jp version. The 3rd run was already harder bosses BUT they still became weak. The 4th time will be both harder bosses and no weakness. I have to assume they did that so everyone would have a chance at fortuna, even if your deck sucks.

RE: A quick guide for The Hall of Trials 04-17-2013, 03:58 AM
(04-17-2013 03:17 AM)Tarothin Wrote:  actually, this time, the hard mode ran slightly differently in the jp version. The 3rd run was already harder bosses BUT they still became weak. The 4th time will be both harder bosses and no weakness. I have to assume they did that so everyone would have a chance at fortuna, even if your deck sucks.

Oh, really? Thanks a lot for the info!

Signature

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)